Frequently Asked Questions
- What is My Access Plus?
- Is the system secure?
- How can I get help with My Access Plus?
- Where and how do I change my password or email address?
- What else can I do under the Profile tab?
- What are Preferences?
- What is the Personal Identification image and phrase?
- What is the Secure Document Exchange tab?
- What is the Statements tab?
- What is Online Banking?
- What does Online Banking offer?
- What if I want to access my loan accounts from a different computer or location like a library or hotel?
- I do not remember my username and/or password. What should I do?
- I have locked myself out of My Access Plus. What should I do?
- What is the "I would like to..." box on the right side of the screen?
- How do I check my account balance?
- How current is my account information?
- How do I transfer money in and out of an account?
- Where can I find my scheduled payments?
- How do I see more detail about my account or transactions?
- How do I view draft images?
- What is Pay Now?
What is My Access Plus?
My Access Plus is a secure site within our public website used to share confidential information with our customers. Through My Access Plus, you can access online banking, share documents with your loan officer, set up alerts specific to your loans, and more.
Is the system secure?
Yes. We use advanced encryption technology to ensure your information stays safe and secure. Only you and those you designate have access to your accounts. We strongly suggest you do not share your account access information with anyone. Internally, we implement strict policies and procedures to safeguard your personal information and maintain your confidentiality.
How can I get help with My Access Plus?
Support is available during regular business hours (Mon.-Thur., 8 a.m.-6 p.m., and Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) by calling 1-866-450-2308 or email us at FCSFOLB@myfcsfinancial.com.
Where and how do I change my password or email address?
After you log in to My Access Plus, choose the Profile tab to change your password or email address.
What else can I do under the Profile tab?
The Profile tab allows you to:
- Change your challenge questions.
- Update your email address.
- Change your personal identification image and phrase.
- Change your password.
- Discover services exclusive to FCS Financial customers. Just click on the tab and enter your FCS Financial loan or crop insurance information.
What are preferences?
This feature allows you to set up email or text alerts letting you know of an upcoming loan maturity date, when your operating loan available funds reach a certain amount or if you've received a secure document from FCS Financial.
Personal identification is an added layer of security to ensure that you are logging into My Access Plus and not a site that is trying to access your username and password. The image and phrase will display on the password page each time you log in to My Access Plus. If you do not see the image you selected or a different image appears, check the URL or web address you are using to access the portal. Look for a lock near the URL or to see if the URL begins with https. Then contact Customer Support at 1-866-450-2308 or FCSFOLB@myfcsfinancial.com.
The Secure Document Exchange tab allows the exchange of confidential files such as tax information and balance sheets between you and FCS Financial. Alerts are automatically set when you are enrolled in My Access Plus as a customer. By default, the primary email address provided will receive the alert when new documents are exchanged.
What is the Statements tab?
Under the Statements tab, you will find your FCS Financial annual statements, current year's monthly statements and most recent bills. You can then select the statement or bill you would like to review. You will also find your 1098/1099 tax documents.What is Online Banking?
Online Banking is a free service from FCS Financial that allows you to access your account information and make various transactions. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retrieve copies of draft images online.
- Make loan payments and deposits to funds held.
- Transfer money to or from other financial institutions.
- Grant access and authorization to another person such as your accountant or business partner as a sub-user. You can add or remove them at any time.
What if I want to access my loan accounts from a different computer or location like a library or hotel?
If you use a different or public computer, you will be prompted to answer additional challenge questions. Be sure to log out and close the browser window after completing your session.
Click on the Forgot Username or Forgot Password link for assistance.
Call Customer Support at 1-866-450-2308 during regular business hours (Mon.-Thur., 8 am.-6 pm., and Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) or email us at FCSFOLB@myfcsfinancial.com.
What is the "I would like to..." box on the right side of the screen?
The "I would like to..." menu is displayed on most screens and offers quick access to the most commonly used activities in My Access Plus. Use these links to complete various tasks and actions.
How do I check my account balance?
An account summary is shown on the home page of Online Banking. This summary shows all accounts including principal, interest and available balances for each account. You can also access it through the Account Info/Payment tab.
How current is my account information?
Online Banking offers you balance and transactions as of the previous business day. Transactions initiated in the system will be available for viewing and modification within the transaction summary area until the transaction is processed. You must complete all transactions by 5 p.m. Central Standard Time to have them register for the next business day. Draft images are not seen online in the draft summary until day two.
How do I transfer money in or out of an account?
On the right-hand side of the Online Banking home page, you will find the "I would like to..." section.
- Select "Make a Payment" to move money into your FCS Financial account.
- Select "Make a Disbursement" to move money out of your FCS Financial account.
Please note that you will need to set up and authorize a bank account to transfer money to and from your FCS Financial account. To set up the bank account, you will need the bank routing and account numbers.
Where can I find my scheduled payments?
Select the Account Info/Payment tab on the main navigation bar in Online Banking, and then select Transfer/Payment from the sub-menu. The Transfer Summary screen will show recent transactions (pending) first. Transactions being processed today (or if it is a non-business day, the next business day) are listed at the bottom of the screen.
How do I see more detail about my account or transactions?
Each screen is designed to allow you to go from a summary page to detailed information or detail entry pages.
How do I view draft images?
Go to the Account Info/Payment tab and choose Account Summary. Choose an account row and click on the Account Activity button located under the summary table. Draft numbers are underlined in blue font. Click on the draft number to open a new window displaying the front and back of the paid draft image.
What is Pay Now?
Pay Now is a quick, simple way to view pending billings and make payments with just a few clicks. To use, select the Pay Now tab in the main navigation bar. A new window will open. Follow the instructions to make payments.